Palm Bay Elementary School provides students with an environment that not only supports learning for today but also allows for the student to learn skills they will need in the future. Our educational program teaches students how to problem solve, to work collaboratively, and to build critical-thinking skills.
Elementary Program Features:
- A focus on PBL (Project Based Learning)
- Standards-based Curriculum
- Small Family Community
- Highly Qualified Teachers
- Dress Code and Uniform
- Parent Involvement
- Implementation of Technology
- Foreign Language
- PE Daily
- Recess Daily
- Art and Music
Palm Bay Elementary School’s educational program and teaching and learning framework is based upon the following:
- All students achieve their potential with appropriate instruction, resources, and classroom environment with caring, dedicated educators and
- All students benefit from a fundamental curriculum and structured environment to include foundational skills and hands-on application.
- Parent involvement is a key component to the success of individual students and the success of the school.
- Teachers incorporate high yield instructional strategies into their lessons to provide stimulating, challenging, and focused academic classes.
- Students work individually, as teams, and within groups in their classrooms as they use a variety of tools to promote learning (i.e. technology for research, labs for inquiry learning, and hands-on manipulatives).
- Cross-curricula instruction that takes place in all grade levels.
Our Teaching Staff:
The highest quality teachers are recruited for Palm Bay Elementary School. Teachers that are familiar with Project Based Learning (PBL) and integrating technology into their daily lessons are selected. Teachers are expected to follow the Florida Standards and are required to complete professional development to continue their education in order to improve best practices and develop professionally. We expect our teachers to demonstrate a genuine heart for children and a love of teaching.
Teachers are expected to have at a minimum a degree in education and elementary teaching experience. Our teachers are held to the highest standards and expected to work with each family to ensure every single child’s success in their classroom.